Friday 30 March 2007

Update III - The Sequel that Sucked

Argh, sick. I hate being sick, you know? Can't think straight.

Sometimes I wish I knew what other people were thinking. I mean, I don't try to be mean, or cruel, or whatever. But sometimes I get the feeling that what I say is thoughtless, even though I didn't actual intend to cause any hurt. And I can never confirm whether my intuition is correct, thanks to that terrible thing known as "polite society", and so I make more mistakes without realising it.

I want to know if I say the right things. I want to know if I am tactless or rude or arrogant or lame. I want to know whether everyone preferred that I went away and never came back. Please.

... And if I didn't go an' all write an angsty post and stuff.

3 comments:

eudora said...

no, we do not want you to go away and never come back you silly girl. And you're not tactless or rude or arrogant or lame. You're my sister, and we love you. Or I do, at least, anyway. Your blog is your canvas for your words. Write what you feel needs to be said, what you want your friends to know and what you want them to think about. You're the last person I know who would be offensive. Just be honest and true to yourself. With me I promise you never need to worry about saying the right things. Get well soon, yeah? We gotta meet up soon!

sunshynez said...

People do make mistakes, intentionally or not. Sometimes, we may say things but unintentionally hurt people. That's normal. I think I do it too.

So, what ever you accidentally said, or did not mean, I'm sure the other party would understand. Even if you did this mistake to one of us, I'm sure that we will forgive you and still love you.

Wintershark said...

Thanks guys, I feel a lot better now. :)

(Although my cold is still in force. Go 'way, cold!)