Wednesday 21 March 2007

Severe Chronic Chocolate Addiction

I think I mentioned before that, this being project season, I've been scarfing down chocolates to combat the stress. Large amounts of chocolate.

Consider the mathematics. One box of Belgian hearts - my poison of choice - contains twenty chocolates. It's been a little over two weeks, and I've finished two and one-fourth boxes. The minimum amount of chocolate I've had in a single day was one, and the maximum was four. This is, of course, not counting the box of French Milk thins which I've been attacking on-and-off. My stash of chocolate biscuits was also left out of the calculation.

I checked my weight today. Since the last month, I've lost a kilogram.

You may proceed to hate me now.

7 comments:

sunshynez said...

I did not actually calculate but where the hell do you keep the chocolates in your body? LOL. I want to know your secrets. Not that I need it cos you know, but it may be helpful for later. Hehehehehehe

Wintershark said...

Obviously, I keep them where my weighing scale can't get to them. :P

eudora said...

you!! why why why did you not tell me that you had a blog? and for so long. I feel hurt.
*Noel goes to corner to sulk*

and I know what you mean about the chocolate. I'm the same way.

Wintershark said...

Nobody knew about this blog for a long time, actually. Lady Mariembourg arrived only yesterday.

[sniff] My private space on the internet, gone... How am I supposed to insult you guys now?! :P

And every girl knows about chocolate. ;)

J.P. gets scared when Noel sulks, because it means water-piñatas.

sunshynez said...

LOL!
Hey! Since everyone have a blogger id (well, most), why don't we start our own group blog. Yeah, I know. It may be abandoned again. But. With someone going far2 away and me and priyangi online like practically everyday, I don't think it'll be easily tossed aside. How? What's your views?

sunshynez said...

P.S Lizzie looks at J.P and Noel. "I have a feeling something's going to happen really soon... But I'm not sticking around to find out what."

Wintershark said...

Why don't we just refurbish up the old one? Since it's already there and all...

As for the piñata... See the newest post.

Nyahahahaha.