Monday 1 January 2007

Blog Links

I don't read a lot of blogs (webcomics are more than enough poison for me, thank you very much), but there are some interesting reads out there. And of course, I'm morally obliged to link my friends, which is weird because they are the only ones reading this in the first place.

I'm pretty sure they know where their blogs are, but in the name of tradition:

(Close) Friends:
Recommended reading:
  • Retraction Watch - Features honest insights into science and research, through a study of journal articles which didn't deserve to be published.
  • CakeWrecks - Cakes which should never have been made. I don't know why this blog is so funny, but it is!
  • Waiterrant - If you're ever going to the US, and more importantly, if you're going to dine there, read this first. Seriously.
  • Postsecret - This blog emphasises that you're never alone. A good stop for anyone feeling depressed or unwanted.
More shall be added whenever necessary.

The date on this post is fake and was altered for the sake of organisation. Links last reviewed 13 November 2012.

No comments: