Tuesday 3 April 2007

Stress-Aid

I'd just like to amend that some people actually did believe Black Six yesterday, and he apparently received hate mail as a result. Gee, there're always a few who can't see through even the most transparent of April Fool's gags.

Also, there was one more part to the BAG gag - the "Add Reply", "New Topic" and "New Poll" buttons had creepy mouse-over effects which apparently didn't load in time for me to catch them. Subtle, but nice.

Anyway, I'm here to talk about my chocolates. Or more specifically, the lack thereof. As of this morning there was only one Belgian heart left in the box, and there's no spare box.

And this morning, I got yet another e-mail from one of my project supervisors, which clearly shows they have no idea what my team has been trying to do all along, and which lead to instant rage on my part.

Gentlemen, this is what is known as a dire situation.

Thank goodness for brewer's yeast. It cut the stress in under five minutes. Of course, that may have been the work of the milk, honey and cinnamon which I mixed with the yeast, but whatever.

Other non-chocolate methods which I use to combat stress:
  • Talk about it.
  • Clean the toilet. (Do not judge me!)
  • Play a random game I know I can win easily.
  • Draaaaw.
  • Cuddle my woolly triceratops. (I've cried into its fur before. I think it needs a wash.)
  • Down some F&N cherryade. Though lately I've been into fruitade (I blame Mariem).
  • Take apart my Bionicle sets and put them back again. (Apparently the new sets are a little fragile, so this may no longer be a good idea.)
  • Listen to music. Especially piano music.
Have your own methods? Post them in the comments section!

No comments: