Thursday 19 April 2007

State of Mind II: Phase Uncertainty

Remember that friend I was talking about who disappeared off the internets? I tried to contact them using the ever-reliable private messaging system.

Well, not that reliable, but they input directly into the e-mail inbox, so as long as the individual in question is online and checking e-mail they should get the message. This person used to respond quite rapidly to such messages, and they've consistently kept their e-mail address hidden, so private messaging was my best chance of getting through to them.

I pinged them exactly fourteen days ago. No response. Board records show they haven't been online at either of their two common haunts since two months ago. There's absolutely no sign of them anywhere.

I don't know what to do.

No comments: