Monday 2 April 2007

The April Fool's Update

I forgot to prank anyone. Sorry, but I didn't have time like last year, in which I spent half an hour writing the first chapter of Illogic Island backwards.

This year's April Foolery:

  • Kevin & Kell has massive (not to mention creepy) gender-swappage.
  • No Need for Bushido is taken over by Lord Hiromoto.
  • Applegeeks - I beg your pardon, Orangedorks, gets a makeover.
  • Uncyclopedia posts factual articles on its front page. This comes as a complete shock.
  • Mugglenet reviews Deathly Hallows. "Spoilers" abound!
  • While we're on the subject of Harry Potter, NASA documents the very first Space Quidditch match.
  • BBC unveils its all-new sniff-screen technology. Do you smell anything?
  • Gmail announces a new Paper Archive service.
  • BAG changes its default font colour from dark red to black, causing "widespread" "panic".
  • Black Six reports that BZP is deleting the Completely Off Topic and Lego General Discussion forums to save bandwidth. Nobody believes him.
  • Sluggy Freelance does nothing at all.
Urgo and Wikipedia have nice long lists of the various tricks websites pulled off.
Another fun day, over. Next date to look out for - September 19th!

2 comments:

sunshynez said...

You know what? I didn't even remember about april's fools until I read you entry. Hahaha. Not that I forgot to play a joke, I forgot the day entirely! Haha.

Wintershark said...

But that means... If I had pranked you, you would have been completely fooled!

DARN IT!

On another note, have fun at camp. :)