Sunday 11 February 2007

Update

Most of the posts are labelled "Life", I notice.

Stuff has happened of course, not that there is much to talk about. Currently waiting for Final Fortress to load (great game, reminds me of Command & Conquer). Just finished another round of Need for Madness - man, this has to be first time I've ever made it through Level 10 in one go. Played C&C Generals earlier, and had to spend two hours on a mission which should have taken one.

Made chocolate mousse earlier in the day, and used a piping bag for the first time. It's not too hard, just have to squeeze the top so the contents of the bag remain compressed. Also, note to self - thickened cream is the same as whipping cream, but has a different result from regular cream when subjected to an electric whisk.

2K-tan currently graces my desktop.

Fred Gallagher is evil, and yet we love him for it.

I'm not the only WinterShark on the 'net.

So much for not having much to talk about.

No comments: