Sunday 9 December 2007

Puffball Fungus

La la la WISHLIST la la la...

1) Anything Bionicle-related (I didn't get any sets again this year... sniff...)
2) Anything car-related
3) Anything shiny (shiny-shiny!)
4) Transformers DVD
5) Chocolate!
6) Universal peace and love

I doubt I'm getting the last one. It's kinda expensive.

Mandatory disclaimer - the above list is only for those who are out of ideas. Y'all know that you have the habit of getting me stuff I didn't even know I wanted. Actually, as long as it's from you guys I'll treasure it anyway, simply because it's something you picked out with me in mind.

Right, I think we've reached our daily sap quota around here. Moving on...

Mariem, you're the only one left who hasn't compiled a wishlist now. HA! Fortunately I know just what to get for you.

Also, I'll make chocolate lava cake if I can possibly manage it (i.e. it doesn't harden into regular cake). Let me know what's happening with the annual meeting, 'kay?

Before I go, I believe a puffball fungus was promised. Here's one, courtesy of Google image search:


(Image originally from here.)

Peace out.

No comments: