Tuesday 18 December 2007

Converging to a Point

The hurdles are overcome, one by one. I went for my medical check-up today, and though I don't know how my chest X-ray went, the rest of it was fine. The tuition grant business also seems to be more or less settled. New passport is ready for collection. All I need are my IELTS results, and I'm ready to fly off.

Well, not entirely ready, but all that remains would be insignificant details like sorting out what to take and saying goodbye to everything I've ever known. The easy stuff.

(I realise that the rule is "sarcasm does not translate over the internet". So to clarify, that was sarcasm. Thank you and have a nice day.)

Oh, and I finished my Christmas shopping. While staying within budget. This is an amazing thing which may never happen again.

So I'm calm now. It's not going to last, but I've found my centre for the time being.

Take care.

2 comments:

sunshynez said...

hey dear. Sorry that I didn't put in a wishlist. You guys know what to buy every year anyway.

Btw, sorry for letting the cat out of the bag about the present thingy. Sorry!! Anyways, I thought you would've updated your blog already. Well, see you around. And I'll give you your present when school reopens, k?

Wintershark said...

Yeah, but my computer just recovered from a nasty... Aw, just read the next blog entry which will probably be up sometime. I still have this poster to do...

Geh. I just hope the person I gave it to doesn't find out, they were really happy with their present.

Come by on Monday and I'll give you your present. Be warned, there'll probably be an edible portion which will be eaten without mercy if you don't show up. Without mercy, I'm telling you.