Saturday 19 May 2007

What She Said

From the Thursday edition of The Amazing Super Zeroes:


"Well, ever since we got upgrades in our powers, I've been getting these splitting headaches. I only just realized that this was due to me hearing thousands of voices at once."

"For whatever reason, they seem to have subsided, though I doubt it will last for long. Also, Emo is making a lot of noise and it reverberates throughout the entire building. What's up with that? It seems like he never leaves the training room, he just stays in there, blowing up just when I start to go to sleep. Is he in trouble? And I saw Rosetta on the way down... what is up with her new outfit? It's a bit skanky."


"Is Kid around? Somehow, he seems to be able to understand me. Maybe he could translate all this."


Huh. No way, Allie.