Sunday 30 October 2011

Zombie or Not to Be

I meant to join in the Melbourne Zombie Shuffle, but the bad weather put the kibosh on those plans. Oh well.

Dressing up as something dead is unreasonable amounts of fun. I enjoy making the dark circles under my eyes more prominent as opposed to concealing them. And decent fake blood (hot water, plain flour, instant coffee and red food colouring all mixed together) makes everything better, pervasive coffee smell notwithstanding.

Anyway! Next year. Next year.

2 comments:

Tony McGurk said...

I must admit I've never heard of the Melbourne Zombie Shuffle. Guess it's a good time for us mortals to stay at home with the doors safely locked tight.

Wintershark said...

...Or you could be out there, staggering on rotted legs (all makeup, of course) while demanding brains from passers-by. You know you want to join us!