Thursday 13 October 2011

Bee Invasion!

Holy crap, there's like 50 bees in my bathroom right now. (I'm not exaggerating - if I was, I'd say there were a million of them.) The maintenance people are in there right now, fighting them with a bottle of insect spray. Meanwhile, I'm hiding in my room. Call me a coward if you like but - bees, dammit!

Okay, bees are now gone. As in, dead. Their creepy lifeless carcasses are still littered all over the bathroom. According to maintenance, the earliest we can get them cleared is tomorrow.

I just - urgh! How am I supposed to take a shower? Those - things - are all over the place!

(Fun fact - I almost left my room window open before I left for work. If I had, my room would have been full of bees as well. Does not bear thinking about.)

No comments: