Friday 19 February 2010

This Is Average

My room window faces a hill. On the plus side, it blocks out the brunt of the hot Australian summer. On the minus side, I occasionally have to use electrical lighting even in the daytime.

I can't stand Cadbury Creme Eggs. Why anyone would want to imitate raw egg using a sugary product is beyond me. Eggs are delicious as they are.

Why would anyone travel several kilometres for a pizza restaurant? This had better be some good pizza.

This morning I was talking to my supervisor in his office, when a downy gray feather slowly descended from the ceiling to the floor. I accused him of being a pigeon smuggler, a magician or possibly a werebird, which he vehemently and laughingly denied. I pretended to suspect nothing, but I knew something was amiss. Further evidence came in the form of a small black feather on the staircase, even though, once more, there were no more birds to be seen in the area, and indeed no means by which any avians might access the building. More on this issue as I investigate.

Calling is different from emailing. This I have discovered. Cone falls, on the other hand, are something else entirely.

This entire post was the product of boredom.

No comments: