Friday 24 October 2008

We Waited Seven Years For This





A member on BZP got hold of the first official images of Mata Nui. As a Great Spirit that is, as opposed to a stone statue.

Check it out here or in the news article here.

I feel honoured and privileged to finally set eyes on the most important being in my favourite fictitious universe. Even if he is, you know, fictious. I feel that all the time I spent patiently waiting, watching new Toa arrive and new enemies stop them, every year slowly inching towards that great revelation, has finally paid off.

As for those who keep saying that he looks like a Transformer - if Hasbro came up with a Transformer which looked like that, their fans would complain about its resemblance to "a Bionicle." So pipe down and let me gaze upon his greatness in peace.

No comments: