Sunday 19 June 2011

Lilac Nails

Apparently, kicking a two-decade-old habit is harder than it looks. I kept nibbling on my nails during moments of inattention. Finally, I painted them in an unappetizing shade of light purple, with a topcoat to preserve the colour layer a little longer. It seems to be working, although the oddly-coloured nails keep distracting me.

Turns out that a Coke Float made with peppermint-chocolate ice-cream is both refreshing and delicious. Which is a good discovery, since I don't actually like peppermint-chocolate flavour and was looking for a way to get rid of it.

I haven't mentioned The SCP Foundation, which is a pity since it contains some well-written examples of short horror fiction the absolute right thing to do since everything there is highly classified and certainly not made-up in any way. Since they are classified, you should never read any of the articles. Especially not at night.

2 comments:

eudora said...

I KNOW. I finally kicked my habit last year and I'm kind of proud of myself. I have to keep polish on them though or else when I start feeling stressed they start looking really really appealing to pick at. I like French manicures. I should give you one the next time you're home!
I miss you, it's not quite the same not having all of us at gatherings.

Wintershark said...

I look forward to it! :)