Friday 15 February 2008

Wiring in from Down Under!

So I arrived safely, and after several days of shopping (along with a few headaches which were fortunately ironed out) I guess I can call myself settled in at my new residence. When initially stepping in it all looked rather bare, but now it's a homely little place. Check it out:



The good thing about the apartment is that it was already clean when it got to us, barring the odd insect (there was a centipede in my room yesterday). I do wish the plugpoints were not located so close to the radiator, but I guess we live with what we can get. Also, I have known my current room-mates for about a year, and they are good, hardworking people who are willing to cook and don't have horrible habits. So... I guess it's all great.

Next is the orientation week, followed by classes commencing the week after that. Will report on how that goes. Till next time!

No comments: